In our “Commitment to Excellence”, the mission of The BSS School is to provide a joyful and thriving environment for pupils to develop self-esteem and confidence. We see education as a partnership between teachers, children and parents. Our firm belief is that every child should have every opportunity to develop their talents to the full. We have an unrelenting focus on raising standards in all aspect of the school life. At The BSS School, children understand that they have a voice which is heard and valued.
Our commitments therefore are :
- To provide a stimulating and happy learning environment where each child is nurtured and respected, in a setting that will add structure and discipline to their lives.
- To encourage each child to have an inquisitive and independent mind.
- To teach a balanced and sound educational curriculum.
- To enable pupils to excel academically and ensure they are well prepared for the challenges they will face after leaving our school.
- To encourage pupils to be self-confident, enjoy learning and have the academic stimulus to achieve their full potential.
- To provide an environment that is caring for the individual.
- To support each child in expressing themselves using a variety of different mediums in curricular and extra curricular activities.
- To encourage a parental partnership to achieve the best education for children.
- To have a multi faith ethos where everybody feels welcome.
A high standard of early education is the foundation upon which children build the rest of their lives. It is a crucial stage of life in terms of children’s physical, intellectual, emotional and social development. Building up their confidence right from the Nursery Classes can set children off on the right footing for their academic careers.
We uphold a positive ethos in which all children are equally valued, irrespective of their differences, providing a happy, safe but challenging environment where all the children can discover their strengths, develop their full potential and make friends. Emphasis is placed on creativity and exploration. This is to encourage children’s love for learning as well as developing their independence and individuality. The BSS School aims to ensure an easy transition from a protected secured environment to the real world outside with measured and confident strides.
Ms. S. Sen